PGA Career Services exists: To enhance the personal and professional lives of PGA Professionals.
Our Mission is: Building strong relationships with PGA Professionals, PGA Sections and Golf Industry Employer/Stakeholders to support the achievement of their professional goals.
Our Vision is: Continue to enhance our profile as the industry leader in employment-related matters through the leadership advancement and career development of PGA and Industry Professionals.
The most valuable part of the PGA Career Services team is the Regional Consultant whose goal is to serve as the official career and hiring resource for PGA Professionals and industry employers. The PGA Career Consultant for the Illinois PGA is Tim Marks.
If you need more information about your career, open job opportunities, interviewing, document review (resumes), negotiating, etc. please contact Tim as he is one of your main resources.
Tim Marks, PGA
Check out our PGA Career Services Website and LinkedIn Page
Click HERE to update your Job Preferences on PGA.org
Click HERE to start your personal career plan
Sign up for a Virtual Meeting with Tim
The PGA Job Board on PGA.org is the primary service available to all PGA Professionals to view all management level and staff level positions that are open across the country.
PGA Professionals hiring staff can:
PGA Professionals seeking jobs can:
- Post jobs on PGA.org (Jobs) to hire PGA Professionals and non-PGA support staff
- View resumes of applicants
- View job postings on PGA.org (Jobs)
- Apply online for jobs posted
- Complete their personal Job Seeker Preferences to receive daily notices about new open jobs that match their preferences
Updates to your Employment/Contact Information – it is vitally important that you, as a PGA Professional, keep your contact information and employment status current with the PGA
There are several convenient ways to update your employment and/or personal information with PGA of America:
- To change/update your information online, please click HERE
- Call the Section Office at (847) 729-5700 and inform the staff of any change